You may establish a restricted or an endowment fund to help create or support a designated program or service that the WPA provides. This process allows you and/or your family to be more involved in the decisions about how your donation can be used.

A gift of $5,000 or more is needed to establish a restricted fund. For a gift of $10,000 or more, a fund may be established in someone’s name. These funds are often named in someone’s memory. A gift of $25,000 or more is needed to establish an endowment fund. An endowment fund is a restricted, named fund where the original donation is protected and only the annual interest may be used for its charitable purpose.

Examples of programs or services that can be restricted or endowed include the WPA Support Group Fund or the Outreach and Education Fund.

Perhaps there is a special program or service that has special meaning for you that you would like to support on a long-term or permanent basis. This is the way to do it. All donations are invested in conservative instruments that protect principle and insure long-term use of the fund.

Please contact the WPA at (414) 312-6990 or (800) 972-5455 if you would like more information about establishing a restricted fund.