In addition to providing information and referrals, WPA team organizes educational events, guides support groups and offers outreach and education to professional caregivers, home health teams, and other professionals wanting to learn about Parkinson’s Disease.
Board of Directors
WPA is governed by a volunteer board of directors. Our board includes people with Parkinson disease, family members of people with Parkinson’s, business professionals, and community members. Members of the board are elected for a three-year term.
- Rob McDonald, President | Johnson Controls
- Angela Pecoraro, Vice President | Vista Equity Partners
- Ron Mohorek, Secretary | Ascension Health Care, Retired
- Charles DuPont, Treasurer | Quad/Graphics, Retired
- Dick Cosentino, Past President | Cosentino Financial Group
- Craig Barbian | Retired
- Bill Forrester | Anchor Moving Systems, Retired
- Lisa Kokontis| Neuroscience Group
- Fred Moseley | Deloitte, LLP, Retired
- Christopher Pierce | Kohler
- Cheryl Prescott | Prescott Family Foundation
- Erika Smith | Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin
- Knut Apitz | Retired
- Keith Brewer
- Dick Schumann | HeatTek, Inc., deceased
Medical Advisory Committee
The Medical Advisory Committee provides medical oversight for WPA. The members advise our board and staff on the content of medically-related programs, and on topics related to clinical care of people with Parkinson disease. The Committee is made up of doctors from various healthcare locations around the state of Wisconsin.
IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR THOSE WITH PARKINSONS